Here are answers to some of the most common questions you ask me. If you have other questions please contact me via email or Whatsapp.
- Where do you get the wood, string and nails? I source the nails and strings from a local shop and the wood from a carpentry near my house in Milan.
- Will the wood or the art ruin after a while? Absolutely NOT, I only use Strong High quality strings and Plywood ( This is a wood famous for being strong and durable, also after years)
- Can I put the String Art outside? The plywood is very strong and resistant to water but with frequent rain it can ruin very quickly. Personally I always suggest to hang it indoor.
- Will it collect dust? No, if you don't put it in a dusty area like the cellar, it will not collect dust.
- Can I get it in a different color or size? Sizes are not changeable but colors are. If you want it in different colors, get in touch with me and I will show you your options.
- How much is shipping? Shipping is always calculated at checkout. Costs can vary depending on where you live. I charge Shipping at cost, so I'm not making any money from postage.
- How long is shipping? Shipping times depends on where you live but it can go from 2 days to 15 days.
- How long does it take to make one string art? It depends on the size of the project but normally it takes me one day to prepare the wood and 1 day to finish it, plus one day for delivery, in total it takes me three days to complete the order.
- What is your return policy? Returns are possible only if the items is damaged or has missing parts. This policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since you received the item, I can't offer a refund or exchange. I will need you to send me the video of the damaged item and than you can choose if you want a full refund or another item.